Next Edition of ITM Poland: 6-9.06.2017
In June this year, the Poznan International Fair, which is the biggest trade fair and conference centre in Central and Eastern Europe, once again will host ITM Polska industrial technologies fair.
ITM Polska is the only fair where business meets science, borders are irrelevant and Industry 4.0 is not a phrase, but reality. Among the wide range trade fairs organised in Poland, the fair in Poznan provides the industry stakeholders with the most comprehensive overview. This event, organised in the heart of Wielkopolska region, is the meeting point for the leaders of all industries, manufacturers, fans of technological innovations and entrepreneurs, who know that the only solution is the optimization and pursuit of new development opportunities.
The June meetings bring together professionals focused on raising productivity, improving manufacturing processes and creating advanced scientific and technological environment. Why? ITM Polska provides a great opportunity for presenting own products and the latest technological solutions to international entrepreneurs, which represents nearly 50% of fair participants, and to demonstrate their functions to more than 17 thousand of professionals, including executive managers, engineers, constructors and designers.
On the other hand, the fair is also a chance to take part in special events, training and demonstrations, which allow participants to explore new technologies and their secrets, comparing, analysing and consequently gain a competitive advantage.
Thematic exhibitions - space organization
The importance and popularity of ITM fair is confirmed by its increasing exhibition area. This year, the fairgrounds will be extended by a couple of additional pavilions. Similarly to the previous years, this June (from 6 to 9) the fairgrounds will be divided into thematic exhibitions: HAPE (Exhibition of Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Drives), MACH-TOOL (Exhibition of Machine Tools and Tools), METALFORUM (Exhibition of Metallurgy, Foundry Engineering and Metal Industry), SURFEX (Exhibition of Surface Treatment Technologies), WELDING (Exhibition of Welding Industry) and Research for Industry, where representatives of different sectors will present their latest technological solutions for the industry.
The Education, stupid!
The driving force behind the fair is its offer of accompanying events, especially those that are very popular and respond to customer needs This year we continue our good practice of educating participants of ITM and cooperating with organizations and industry magazines that have been supporting us for many years in sharing knowledge and know-how during the event.
- Stainless Steel Day (8 June 2017) is an event prepared by the Association of Stainless Steel, during which the visitors and guests may take part in debates with industry experts and meet the most important representatives of the Polish stainless steel sector.
- The third edition of "Aluminium" conference organised by Nowa Stal (New Steel) magazine will be dedicated to Polish aluminium industry and will present the condition of this dynamically developing branch of Polish industry.
- Traditionally, ITM fair will be launched by Engineering Forum organised by Polish Federation of Engineering Associations NOT, which will include many panel discussions.
- MM Magazyn Przemysłowy (Industry Magazine) once again will present its MM Speakers Corners, where representatives of business and science will talk about trends in the global industry, modern technologies and innovations.
- Visit the paint-shop and take part in 'Skills Boot Camp' organised by Lakiernictwo Przemysłowe (Industrial Painting) magazine, including daily live shows presenting various paint systems and talks with individual manufacturers and suppliers of machines and systems.
- Technical Forum of Polish Steel Pipe Market is a conference organized during the second day of the fair (June 7 by the Polish Union of Steel Distributors addressed manly to representatives of companies involved in the production, processing and distribution of construction steel.